Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Family Night at Golfland (captured with the Flip Ultra)

Last night we decided to take the boys to Golfland for our Monday night family outing.





I decided to capture the event using a Flip Ultra I borrowed from work.




I'm convinced that I'll never use our full size camcorder again. This little camera fits in your pocket and shoots video that's alread the perfect size for sharing. It also comes with software that gives you just enough editing power to get the job done quickly.

4 comments:

Molly said...

Cute video! And great advertising for the camera. :)

Ashley said...

My word that is a very fine video.

Linda said...

That was too cute!! I love that Max & Charlie both have their own golf clubs now!! And I can also see from whom they get their golfing ability! But who did they get that cheating thing from??? What a cute family!!

brooke said...

So much to say. First, Charlie is the cutest thing ever--he'll always have a special place in my heart. Someday, when he is a professional golfer, and I have no doubt that he will be, he will watch this video and laugh.

The kid already has mad skills. But my favorite parts were when he would just climb up and throw the ball in to the next area.

The lighting gives the movie a really nostaligic, almost vintage feel. Nice work--nice camera.