Sunday, December 21, 2008

5 Lbs in 5 Days: Part 2

5 days ago I posted my plan to lose 5 lbs in 5 days. When I started the post, I was joking. By the time I finished it I actually convinced myself I might be able to do it.


And I did.Kinda.
When I stepped on the scale a second time, just a few minutes later, I weighed in between 181 and 182.

(I had to shift my weight around to get this to show 180 lbs.)

Which makes sense, because I only executed half my plan (the dieting part). I didn't do an ounce of exercise.

In the end I lost more weight than I expected but can't decide whether or not I look any thinner. I just might keep this up another couple days.

3 comments:

brooke said...

Congratulations (i guess.) Is the secret to weight loss just stepping on the scale enough times and going with the lowest number? :-)

sheryl said...

You can tell Ashley is out of town! Look at all the posts! I hear rummor a car post is in the making. LOL

I think you would be a great weight loss coach!...But you know, there are only so many pounds in the world and when someone looses...I typically find. You can have them back anytime!

sheryl said...

Do you realize feb is almost over and you didn't do a january post? LOL

My uncle just bought a restored 1950 chevy. It has diamond upholstery, the handles cut off...he calls it old school. It is amazing! Even the bolts on the inside of the hood are chrome and unreal! You would appreciate it.