Friday, August 31, 2007

The Clock is Ticking

More like the counter is ticking. I've finally bowed to the pressure to track the scores of visitors I get on my blog each day.


But I couldn't decide which counter to install, so I'm going to try two: Bravenet and Sitemeter. Sure they both count, but this is a very important decision since I will be checking my blog stats 20 times per day from now on. Right now I favor Bravenet just because it has cool graphs.
So here's a question to all my regular readers out there; Which do you prefer?

5 comments:

D-dawg said...

I use stat counter and I like it. But I've never really tried anything else so..... that was probably no help to you! But it is fun to see where people are coming from!

Tyler said...

Hey, look at that, another visiter. Great. Hi Denae. That counter thingy really draws a crowd. And the location tracker thing is fun.

Based on my stats you are either located in Kuala Lumpur or California. You and Dave haven't moved have you?

Mitch said...

As one of your loyal readers, I highly advise against any kind of meter. However, times may be changing and you may have been coached along by some of the heavy bloggers which moves you from an amateur blogger to a pro... then I guess I will just have to live with it. You may get too much traffic which causes you to forget about your real friends... if you start blogging your favorite recipes, I'll erase your site from my favorites.

Amy said...

Hi Tyler. Just so you know I added your blog to my list of blogs I read so that should help your traffic predicament.

Personally I like sitemeter, but that is probably because I have sitemeter. I don't care about graphics but that might be because I'm not a guy.

Hint: if you really really want to have a high traffic number you better start commenting on other blogs, even strangers'. Ashley seems to be good at this too.

Tyler said...

Actually, I'd like to think that my goal isn't traffic. However, I do like knowing that someone visits my blog now and again. Thanks for stopping by.