Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hate to Love Him

I've always been a Phil fan, not a Tiger fan, when it comes to golf personalities. That makes days like today difficult, because I really enjoyed watching Tiger win the Arnold Palmer Invitational. In one of the most dramatic finishes you will see in golf, Tiger shows the world how unhuman he is. Unfortunately, this clip just shows 1 putt. It doesn't show the 269 shots that got him there. It also doesn't show the 1600 (or so) shots that have won him 6 tournaments in a row. Who does that? Tiger Woods does that. Unbelievable.

5 comments:

Mitch said...

I love how you can be a HUGE Phil fan and yet hold so much admiration for Tiger. You said it, he's not human. I kind of wish Tiger was on the Red Sox so I could like something about the Red Sox rather than just 'respect' them for their accomplishments.

Molly said...

I'm so over Phil and Tiger. Not because I don't like them, but because I keep coming to your blog every day hoping to see new posts, but there they are--day after day. I mean, it's not like you're on a business trip right now or have a toddler and a new baby or anything. Let's see some blogging! :)

Unknown said...

you really did go one and done didn't you..that's awsome!
You can't hate on tiger just like you can't hate on the Lakers:) here's to another championship in 08...however they will lose tonight to the Jazz...who by they way are really fun too watch...thank goodness carl and john are gone.

Tyler said...

Actually, I'm very capable of hating the Lakers. I wouldn't even say I hate the Yankees and I'm a Boston fan, but the Lakers? Hate 'em. I will loathe them so long as they employ the likes of Kobe.

Mitch said...

what do you have against Kobe?