Sunday, May 6, 2007

Work, Work, Work


Everyone I know has a signature quote from someone they admire. I just found mine. I read this while reading the New Era today (a church publication I haven't read in about two decades).

"Work, work, work is the key to getting things done, the key to success in life. There is no substitute for work, for getting up in the morning and getting at it and staying with it to get the job done. I don't know of a greater asset for whatever lies ahead in life than the capacity to discipline oneself to work."

- President Gordon B. Hinckley, The New Era, March 2007

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That's all well and good for the work-horses, but what about us show-ponies???

Molly said...

So true. Hard work is so important. If only I could get past procrasination. Can you find a quote for that?