Thursday, September 6, 2007

Just Tap Tap Tap It In

This past weekend I played 4 rounds of miniature golf* at Golfland to qualify for an upcoming tournament. Miniature golf courses have tournaments? It appears they do.


Not only do they have tournaments, they've got some pretty serious prize money. $5000 for First Place, $2500 for Second Place and $1300 for Third Place. And the only entry fee required is that you pay for the rounds you play. How can it get any better than that?
I told Ashley that if this goes well I may consider quitting my job to become a professional mini golfer. The semi-finals take place September 13-16. Wish me luck.
* Note: I grew up calling this game miniature golf, but I've heard it called mini golf and putt putt golf as well.

4 comments:

Molly said...

I like putt putt golf. That's fun to say. I call slow cars on the road "putt putts." So does that make it slow golf?

Ashley said...

Our future lies in your mini golf.

brooke said...

Don't quit your day job. Actually, all of us are pulling for you!

D-dawg said...

Good luck. I know Dave would love something like this. You guys should get together and golf sometime.