Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sweet Muffins!

I came home tonight from a hard fought tennis match to the sweet smell of blueberry muffin batter. Then I waited curiously as Ashley baked them. Just as the aroma was filling the room she turned to me and said, "Sorry Toots. These aren't for you." I was crushed.


Turns out she was just pulling my leg. They were fabulous! It's little things like this that make Ashley the best wife and mom ever.

By the way, I lost my tennis match. That's ok, I'm playing again tomorrow morning with my boss and I plan to beat him.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ahhh. . . but I sorta sound mean in the beginning. I thought what I said was "You wouldn't be interested in these. . . " I could make you a million muffins and still be the unprofitable servant in the marriage.