Saturday, September 1, 2007

Terrorists, You Owe Me $30

Yesterday was the 3rd time I had to fork over items to airport security because they did not conform to FAA airport security policies. Policies put in place after the September 11th terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center. I hold terrorists responsible for the value of those items and I expect a reimbursement.


Terrorists, please contact me at tylerbcarter@hotmail.com and I will let you know where you can send the check. The following is a list of the items confiscated and their approximate value.


1 Swiss Army Pocket Knife (just the simple version, no extra gadgets please) - $9.99

2 Cans of Edge Shaving Cream Gel (with aloe) - $3.65 x 2

1 Tube of Crest Toothpaste (the teeth whitening kind) - $3.49

1 Pair of Barber Shears (any brand will do) - $8.95



Please send money order, no personal checks. Thank you.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

No wonder we never have any toothpaste. And who tries to carry on a pocket knife???

Amy said...

I think this is one of the best blogs I've read in a while.

Molly said...

I think it's a lot easier just to put these things into your carry on. Hasn't it been like 6 years since these things were allowed on planes?