Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Zicam's Jared

If ever there was a success story for Zicam, it's me.
For years I would get a handful of colds per season and would almost die with each one. Each cold would linger for weeks. That's until I started using Zicam and taking daily Flinstone's vitamins. It's now been two years and I haven't had a cold that has affected me for more than a couple days. Every time I feel a cold coming on, I snort this Zicam stuff and the cold never really sets in. This stuff is so choice. If you have the means I highly recommend picking some up.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm glad you don't get sick anymore, what with your low pain tolerance and all.

Molly said...

Ew. Snorting stuff sounds gross.

Ashley C. said...

I'm trying to get my roommate hooked on Zicam too...man, you're quite the dealer.

brooke said...

I love the title of this post.

Natalee Maynes said...

Ferris...choice cinema. Zicam...choice product.